HANOISTAR, THE BEST SCHOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN
- Tin tức - sự kiện: Hansers hành động Nhịp sống THCS
Một trong những bài luận xuất sắc được gửi về bộ phận tuyển sinh trong chương trình tuyển thẳng lớp 6 năm học 2022-2023 của trường Ngôi Sao Hà Nội. Cùng đón đọc bài luận của Hansers Nguyễn Danh Tùng dưới đây để cảm nhận những điều thú vị mà con đã được trải nghiệm tại Ngôi Sao Hà Nội.
I remember the time my family had moved back from another country. We have not known then what school I should attend. There were lots and lots of choices. There were lots of schools, old and new, small and big. But then, my parents stumbled on a strange school. It was simply perfect. It has an astonishing record of prizes. A combination of the normal country’s program and a unique curriculum!
It had Science English to broaden us with knowledge from new places and learning English. English with native teachers helps us use the English we learned practically to interact in the real world. STEM makes us creative and learn new skills and improve our carefulness by having fun DIY projects to accomplish. Reading culture that encourages us to read and learn everywhere. And so much more that aims to improve our life skills and knowledge in the best way compared with the best schools in Hanoi!
After I had officially become a Hanser, my teachers guided me along the road of education, helping me and giving me the knowledge to be equal to the other students. Helping me grow up from the cowardly little kid hiding amongst the others, always scared to do anything to be one of the biggest students in primary school, grade 5. Time flies by so fast because our teacher’s skill and expert in teaching makes a class somewhat boring into a place where everyone is paying full attention. Some uneasy information is easily solved with the creative and unique way of teaching, making class fun but still informative.
Now, I feel Hanoi Star is my second home because all the teachers are kind but strict, always teaching us like their very own daughters and sons. On my journey, I see that in Hanoi Star School, everyone is the same. The most talented and gifted are encouraged to be better, to keep going, the not as perfect to always be their best, to be better than themselves before, to be more excellent. No one is the same. Everyone is being grown special, to promote our best abilities and help us fill the parts missing. We are taught to be proactive. When our teachers guided us in the right way, always trying to get us to know new things. But they were always careful to be special, to always remind us to build up a habit of self-studying. So, when they are not there, we can still improve. We are also taught to be always respectful and compassionate. Every day, each fight and disagreement always end quickly ends with no one being in a bad mood after the teacher gently sorts everything into order. If we forgot to do our homework, we will have to redo it. But if we lie and say untrue things, we are punished much more severely. And it doesn’t even stop there!
We are allowed to pick two classes to earn throughout the school year. For sports, we can choose lots of subjects like basketball, football, Judo, handball, badminton, Vietnamese material arts, … We are also allowed to choose an art class like drawing, master of ceremonies (MC), aerobics, singing, … Using new and modern equipment like the three newly repainted basketball courts and a big football field. Every month, we also get to go on a field trip to Edupark. We can experience VR and robots with Lego and see specimens of animals and live counterparts to educate ourselves and take a break from studying in class and the noisy and dusty city there. To put all our teacher’s efforts to help me and my parent’s encouragements, I have gained all these achievements:
- 3 years straight completing the school year as an excellent student (1st grade in another country)
- 2 years being Monthly Star
- Achieve absolute score 230/230 Toefl primary score at city level 2020-2021
- Singapore and Asia Math Olympiad Bronze Medal SASMO 2020-2021
- Singapore and Asia Math Olympiad Bronze Medal SASMO 2028-2019
- 3rd Prize in English Math Contest via Internet Violympic 2020-2021
- 3rd prize of Math contest in English via Internet Violympic 2019-2020
- 3rd prize of math contest in Vietnamese via Internet Violympic 2020-2021
- 3rd prize of math contest in Vietnamese via Internet Violympic 2019-2020
- 3rd Prize of IMAS 2020-2021 International Mathematical Thinking Exam
- Second place (round 1) Credit (2nd round) international mathematical thinking exam in English IMAS 2019-2020
- Second prize of IOE English Olympiad at school level 2019-2020
- 3rd prize in the English speaking and presenting contest 2019-2020
- Encourage prize (3rd round) in the English speaking and presenting contest 2018-2019
- Semester Star 2 2020-2021
- Silver medal KAO SPORT BASKETBALL LEAGUE 2021 (team)
- Bronze medal NEWTON OPEN BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT 2021 (team)
- Lifelong learning award (Myanmar International School) 2019
- Respect Award (Myanmar International School) 2019
- Active problem solving and critical thinking Prize (Myanmar International School)
- Social Studies award (Myanmar International School) 2019
- ICT award Prize (Myanmar International School) 2019
After four years of studying at Hanoi Star, I feel that the day my parents decided to let me learn at Hanoi Star, I see it as my luckiest day. Here, I can say that Hanoi Star School is where I start to grow up. Where I came as a dry seed where my teachers have planted me and cared for me. with the constant knowledge, my teachers gave me with everyone else. If I could, I will try my best to complete my dream: to become a second grade Hanser, so I could continue my road under the roof of Hanoistar School, to complete my greatest wish and to be carefully grown carefully amongst the other students and continue to grow up in the garden everyone is always treated with equality but grown with their unique way of educating, to grow their strengths and improve their weaknesses so everyone can proudly say: “No doubt the best school ever is Hanoistar School, and I study there!”